1. The equipment manufactured by Analytic Systems Ware (1993) Ltd. (the "Warrantor") is warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service.
2. This warranty is in effect for:
a. 3 Years from date of purchase by the end user for standard products offered in our catalogue.
b. 2 Years from date of manufacture for non-standard or OEM products
c. 1 Year from date of manufacture for encapsulated products.
* 1 Year warranty on refurbished products
3. Analytic Systems will determine eligibility for warranty from the date of purchase shown on the warranty card when returned within 30 days, or
a. The date of shipment by Analytic Systems, or
b. The date of manufacture coded in the serial number, or
c. From a copy of the original purchase receipt showing the date of purchase by the user.
4. In case any part of the equipment proves to be defective, the Purchaser should do the following:
a. Prepare a written statement of the nature of the defect to the best of the Purchasers knowledge, and include the following:
i. date of purchase,
ii. the place of purchase,
iii. the Purchasers name, address and phone number.
b. Call Analytic Systems at 1- 800-668-3884 or +1 (604) 946-9981 and request a return material authorization number (RMA #).
c. Return the defective part or unit along with the statement at the Purchasers expense to the Warrantor;
Analytic Systems Ware (1993) Ltd.,
8128 River Way.
Delta, B.C., V4G 1K5, Canada
5. If upon the Warrantor's examination the defect proves to be the result of defective material or workmanship, the equipment will be repaired or replaced at the Warrantor's option without charge, and returned to the Purchaser at the Warrantor's expense by the most economical means. Requests for a different method of return or special handling will incur additional charges and are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
6. Analytic Systems reserves the right to void the warranty if:
a. Identification marks or serial numbers are removed or altered in any way.
b. Our invoice is unpaid.
c. The defect is the result of misuse, neglect, improper installation, environmental conditions, non-authorized repair, alteration or accident.
7. No refund of the purchase price will be granted to the Purchaser, unless the Warrantor is unable to remedy the defect after having a reasonable number of opportunities to do so.
8. Only the Warrantor shall perform warranty service. Any attempt to remedy the defect by anyone else shall render this warranty void.
9. There shall be no warranty for defects or damages caused by faulty installation or hook-up, abuse or misuse of the equipment including exposure to excessive heat, salt or fresh water spray, or water immersion except for equipment specifically stated to be waterproof.
10. No other express warranty is hereby given and there are no warranties that extend beyond those described herein. This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other expressed or implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for the ordinary purposes for which such goods are used, or fitness for a particular purpose, or any other obligations on the part of the Warrantor or its employees and representatives.
11. There shall be no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the part of the Warrantor or its employees and representatives for injury to any person or persons, or damage to property, or loss of income or profit, or any other consequential or resulting damage which may be claimed to have been incurred through the use or sale of the equipment, including any possible failure of malfunction of the equipment, or part thereof.
12. The Warrantor assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damages of any kind.