Return & Repair Policy
The warranty period on Analytic Systems products ranges from 2 to 5 years, depending on the product and type of usage. If a product fails under warranty, obtain an RMA Number and return it to the factory following the instructions below. Once repaired, we will return it to you prepaid via the most economical means.
Flat Rate Repair Policy:
The age and eligibility of any product for this program determined first by:
- Any warranty card currently on file.
- Next, by a copy of the original purchase invoice from an approved Analytic Systems’ reseller.
- Finally, by the date code that forms part of the product serial number.
- For out of warranty products up to six years old, any repair will cost 30% of the current list price for the same or equivalent product.
- For out of warranty products between six and ten years old, any repair will cost 60% of the current list price for the same or equivalent product.
- Products more than ten years old will not be repaired due to obsolescence. We will only attempt to repair products that are more than ten years out of warranty by special request for time and materials (if available).
- Unclaimed units will be disposed of after 180 days.
You must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number for any repair, replacement, or refund.
No products may be returned for repair, replacement, or refund without first obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. To obtain an RMA number, phone 604-946-9981 / 1-800-668-3884 or email Support@AnalyticSystems.com with the model number and serial number of the item to be returned, and include a brief statement of the reason for return.
The objective of the Service Department is to offer the quickest turnaround time. However, depending on the volume of repairs, the turnaround time may fluctuate. If the parts required are not on hand at the time the product is received, the turnaround time to complete the repair may fluctuate depending on the availability from the supplier.
PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES WHEN SHIPPING THE PRODUCT(S):
Attn: Technical Services | RMA Number: ________________
8128 River Way
Delta, BC Canada V4G 1K5
Business No. 13650 1004
- Provide return shipping address
- If the product is being returned from outside Canada, the customs paperwork MUST BE clearly marked ‘Canadian Made Goods being returned’ with a repair value of $10.00. No declared value for customs.
- Customer is responsible for all freight costs including insurance and customs clearance when shipping units for repairs;
- DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING COLLECT OR BILL THE RECEIVER UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY ANALYTIC SYSTEMS.
- Analytic Systems is responsible for freight and customs if the product is under warranty when shipping back to the customer.
Any attempt to repair the unit(s) except for replacing the external fusing will void all warranties
Download the Analytic Systems Repair Policy for complete terms and conditions