The PWS and PWI series AC to DC power supplies are specifically designed for the commercial, industrial and COTS military markets at power levels from 120 to 1500 watts.
Analytic Systems’ Power Supplies use switch-mode technology with powerful IGBT or MOSFET switching transistors, ensuring reliability and efficiency at minimal size. In addition, our Power Supplies feature:
- Circuit innovations to reduce ‘output ripple’ to levels previously available only from bulky and inefficient linear power supplies
- Reliability features including an input fuse, thermal shutdown, current limiting and output short circuit protection with automatic recovery
- An output over-voltage crowbar circuit to protect any powered devices from excessive voltage should the unit fail
- Single-board PWS Series for ultra-quiet, and the latest generation of current mode PWM control;
- Extra features including adjustable output voltage and over-temperature, overload and output on LED indicators.
Our Power Supplies provide 12, 24 or 48 volts DC at power levels from 300 to 1250 watts from a 110 or 220 VAC source. Custom output voltages are available in all series to meet your needs.
Specifically designed for the commercial, industrial and COTS military markets. Power levels range from 300 to 1500 watts with 110 or 220 VAC inputs. (1005 and 1505 models are auto-ranging) and available with precision output voltages from 12 to 72 (rail) VDC. Standard safety features include over temperature protection, current limiting, short circuit protection and output over voltage protection. As these units are intended for unattended installations, they will auto recover from any protection shutdown without user intervention, unless suffering from an outright failure.
The PWI Series power supplies are fully digital signal processor controlled and feature universal input voltage from 85 to 265 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz with active power factor correction for the most efficient use of AC power. Output voltage is easily adjusted over the available range using simple front panel controls.
The free to download “Power Wizard” software allows full programming and graphing/logging of various parameters including output voltage and current. 360 watt (peak power) models are available with 12, 24, 32, 36 or 48 VDC output.