- Fully Isolated Design
- Transient Voltage Suppressor
- Adjustable output voltage
- Audible and visual indicators for constant current, low input voltage, low output voltage and over-temperature
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Short circuit protection
- Output overvoltage crowbar
- Cycle by cycle current limiting
- Reverse input protection
- Ultra-quiet low EMI operation
- Dry contact output fail relay
- Thermostatically controlled fan
- Custom input / output voltages from 12 to 55 VDC
- Remote control option
- 19” Rackmount option
- Wide-Temperature operation Available
- Conformal Coating and/or Harsh Environment Ruggedization Available
- Three year parts and labour warranty
The model VTC1015R Rackmount Voltage Converter supplies either 12V, 24V, or 48 VDC from a 24V or 48VDC power source.
All new Current Mode switching design offers increased power and reliability in a compact package. Extra input and output filtering reduce EMI to extremely low levels. Reliability features include an input fuse, thermal shutdown, current limiting, reverse battery hookup protection and output short circuit shutdown with automatic recovery. The output voltage is easily adjusted 1.0 volts above or below the standard output voltage. Devices connected to the converter are protected by an output overvoltage crowbar circuit.
All rackmount units come standard with High quality digital output meters to allow monitoring of output current and output voltage. An optional Battery Back-up is also available.