- Power sensitive electronics without interference
- Rugged and reliable to ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- Fully Isolated Design
- Adjustable output voltage
- Audible and visual indicators for constant current, low input voltage, low 0utput voltage and over-temperature
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Short circuit protection
- Output overvoltage crowbar
- Cycle by cycle current limiting
- Reverse input protection
- Transient Voltage Suppression
- Ultra-quiet low EMI operation
- Dry contact output fail relay
- Custom input voltages from 105 to 360 VDC
- Custom output voltages from 12 to 55 VDC
- Remote control option
- Digital Volt/Ammeter option
- 19” Rackmount Option
- Wide-Temperature operation Available
- Conformal Coating and/or Harsh Environment Ruggedization Available
- Three year parts and labour warranty
The model VTC1000R Rackmount Voltage Converter supplies 12V, 24V or 48 VDC from a 110V, 250V or 300 VDC power source. Other input or output voltages up to 72 volts are also available by special order.
All new Current Mode switching design offers increased power and reliability in a compact package. Extra input and output filtering reduce EMI to extremely low levels. Reliability features include an input fuse, thermal shutdown, current limiting, reverse battery hookup protection and output short circuit shutdown with automatic recovery. The output voltage is easily adjusted 1.0 volts above or below the standard output voltage. Devices connected to the converter are protected by an output overvoltage crowbar circuit.
All rackmount units come standard with High quality digital output meters to allow monitoring of output current and output voltage. An optional Battery Back-up is also available.