Return & Repair Policy
The warranty period on Analytic Systems products ranges from 2 to 5 years, depending on the product and type of usage. If a product fails under warranty, obtain an RMA number and return it to the factory following the instructions below. Once repaired, we will return it to you prepaid via the most economical means. Faster returns via overnight or 2 day service are available for a fee.
Flat Rate Repair Policy:
To expedite the repair and return of out-of-warranty products, we have instituted a flat rate repair policy:
- For products that are between three and six years out of warranty, any repair will cost 30% of the current suggested list price for the same or equivalent product.
- For products between six and ten years out of warranty, any repair will cost 60% of the current suggested list price for the same or equivalent product.
- Products more than ten years out of warranty will not be repaired due to obsolescence. We will only attempt to repair products that are more than ten years out of warranty by special request for time and materials (if available).
You must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number for any repair, replacement, or refund.
To obtain an RMA, phone or fax the model number and serial number of the item to be returned, and include a brief statement of the reason for return.
Please note the following:
- You must have an RMA number
- Unclaimed units will be disposed of after two years
The age and eligibility of any product for this program is determined in order by:
- Any warranty card currently on file
- Next by a copy of the original purchase invoice from an approved Analytic Systems’ reseller
- Finally by the date code that forms part of the product serial number
The objective of the Service Department is to offer the fastest possible turnaround. However actual repair time is dependent on volume of repairs and availability of spare parts.
Please refer to the following guidelines when returning the product(s)
Attn: Technical Services | RMA Number: _______
8128 River Way
Delta, BC Canada V4G 1K5
Business No. 13650 1004
NOTE: Please including your contact name, phone number, fax number and/or email address and RMA #.
- If the item is being returned for repair, please include a detailed description of the nature or symptoms of the problem.
- Provide return shipping address
- If the product is being returned from outside Canada, the customs paperwork MUST BE clearly marked ‘Canadian Made
Goods being returned’ with a value of $10.00.
- Customer is responsible for all freight costs including insurance and customs clearance when shipping units for repairs;
DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING COLLECT OR BILL THE RECEIVER UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY ANALYTIC SYSTEMS.
- Analytic Systems is responsible for freight and customs if the product is under warranty when shipping back to the
Any attempt to repair the unit(s) except for replacing the external fusing will void all warranties
Download the Analytic Systems Repair Policy for complete terms and conditions