- Power sensitive electronics without interference
- Rugged & Reliable
- Ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- Adjustable output voltage
- Extremely rugged and well suited for marine and other demanding environments
- Ultra-quiet low EMI operation
- Audible & visual indicators for output overload, low input voltage, low output voltage & over-temperature
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Current limiting
- Short circuit protection
- Output overvoltage crowbar
- Dry contact output fail relay
- Remote control option
- Digital Volt/Ammeter option
- Custom output voltages available
- 19” Rackmount Available
- Parallel output diodes available
- Three year parts and labour warranty
The PWS610R Series of rackmount power supplies provides 12, 24 or 48 Volts DC at 600 Watts of continuous power from a 110 or 220 Volt AC source.
Circuit innovations reduce output ripple to levels previously available only from bulky and inefficient linear power supplies. Reliability features include an input fuse, thermal shutdown, current limiting and output short circuit protection with automatic recovery. An Output Over voltage Crowbar circuit protects any powered devices from excessive voltage in the event of a failure of the unit.
Extra features include adjustable output voltage audible and visual indicators for low input voltage, low output voltage, over temperature, overload and output on. Either 110 or 220 VAC input (Field Convertible) is available. The PWS610R also features a four contact output terminal (two positive and two negative contacts) for easy connection of devices to the supply.
All rackmount units come standard with high quality digital output meters to allow monitoring of output current and output voltage. An optional Battery Back-up is also available.