- Proven technology
- Rugged and reliable for years of safe and trouble free operation
- Multiple battery voltages supported by each model• Pure Sine Wave output – 110 VAC or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz fully regulated output, exactly the same as household AC
- MS3454W20-2S and MS3454W20-2P DC Input Connections
- GTS02R-20-19P027 AC Output Connection
- GTS02R-20-19S027 AC Input Connection (with Off-Line UPS Option)
- Extra heavy input filtering to eliminate interference with other equipment sharing the same batteries. (Note: MIL461E NOT guaranteed due to extremely high DC currents)
- Digital Signal Processor controlled
- State-of-the art MosFet technology for efficient and reliable operation
- Toroidal transformer type output to protect computers and other sensitive equipment from surges and spikes
- ON-OFF switch illuminated by AC output for positive indication of proper operation
- Thermostatically controlled fan
- Programmable low voltage warning and shutdown to protect the batteries
- Over voltage and over temperature warning and shutdown to protect the inverter
- Current Limiting and Short circuit protection
- Isolated input for positive or negative ground operation
- Diagnostic LEDs and Audible Alarm
- Two year warranty (parts and labor)
The IPSi-M Series of ‘Intelligent Pure Sinewave’ Inverters are designed specifically for running computers and other sensitive AC loads in rugged mobile and other off-grid environments.
High current MIL connectors provide a solid connection to the battery. One high current bayonet style MIL connector is provided for AC connection out to the loads.
Models are available for 110 or 220 Volts AC Out at 50 or 60 Hz (user selectable), and to operate from 20-45 or 40-80 Volts DC In to cover all standard DC battery voltages from 24 to 64 volts nominal (includes 72V Rail).
Using the free to download ‘Power Wizard’ software, the user can select output frequency, output voltage and low voltage shutdown parameters from any laptop through the standard usb interface.