- Power sensitive electronics without interference
- Can be used in wet or dusty environment
- Rugged & reliable to ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- IP66 Watertight
- Pure Sine Wave – 120 or 220 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz
- Built in transfer relay for Off-Line UPS capability
- Overload Protected
- Ultra-quiet low EMI operation
- Extra heavy input filtering to eliminate interference with other equipment sharing the same batteries
- Crystal controlled for precise frequency (±0.01 Hz)
- State-of-the art MosFet technology for reliable operation
- Transformer type output to protect computers and other sensitive equipment from surges and spikes
- Low voltage warning and shutdown circuitry to protect the batteries
- Short circuit & Over-temperature protection
- Over voltage and over temperature warning and shutdown circuitry to protect the inverter
- Low voltage shutdown to protect the batteries
- Inrush protection to prevent excess current draw during DC connection
- Thermostatically controlled fans
- Built to the ISO9100 :2008 / AS9100 Certified Quality Systems
- Isolated input for positive or negative ground operation
- Diagnostic LEDs and Audible Alarms
- Three year parts and labour warranty
The IPSi-3000W series of ‘Intelligent Pure Sinewave’ Inverters are designed specifically for running computers and other sensitive AC loads in rugged, mobile, and other off-grid environments.
The IPSi3000W is controlled by a sophisticated Digital Signal Processor for optimal control and operation. The unit’s heavy-duty Toroidal Power Transformer steps up the low AC voltage produced by the Power MosFet Transistors from 110 to 220 VAC @ 50Hz. It also filters the AC output to reduce or eliminate noise that could interfere with sensitive communications equipment.
Models are available for 110 or 220 Output VAC @ 50 or 60 Hz (user selectable), and can operate from 20 to 45 or 40 to 80 Input VDC to cover all standard DC battery voltages from 24 to 64 volts nominal, including 72V Rail.
Using the free to download ‘Power Wizard’ software, the user can select output frequency, output voltage, and low voltage shutdown parameters from any laptop through the standard USB interface.