- Power sensitive electronics without interference
- Rugged & Reliable
- Ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- Fast & Accurate Charging
- Ideal as a Trade Show Power Supply for Auto Shows
- Military-Grade extrusion ensures a high tolerance for shock and vibration
- Ultra-quiet low EMI operation
- Can be left permanently connected
- Can function as a power supply
- Dry contact output fail relay
- 2 stage charging profile
- Over-temperature shutdown
- 3 Bank Load Splitter Available
- Audible & visual indicators for low output voltage & over-temperature
- Short circuit protection
- Output over-voltage crowbar
- Inrush Current Limiting with solid state bypass
- Thermostatically controlled fan
- Three year warranty (parts & labor)
The BCD1505 battery charger provides up to 1350 watts to charge 12, 24, 32 or 48 Volt battery systems from a 110, 250, 300 or 360 Volt DC source. The batteries must share a common ground.
This all-new single board design incorporates state of the art switchmode technology for unmatched efficiency and ultra-quiet operation. Multiple stages of filtering reduce radiated or conducted noise to very low levels. Extra features include audible and visual indicators for low input voltage, low output voltage and over-temperature.
Safety features include both charger and battery over-temperature shutdown, current limiting, short circuit protection with automatic recovery, input under voltage shutdown and output over-voltage crowbar.
Optional features include a 3-Bank Load Splitter. We are confident that you will get many years of reliable service from this DC Battery Charger.