- Power sensitive electronics without interference
- Rugged and reliable to ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- Fast and accurate charging
- Fully Isolated Design
- Adjustable output voltage for charging standard or deep cycle lead-acid,
- LA or Gel cell type battery
- Transient Voltage Suppressor
- Extremely rugged and well suited for marine and other demanding environments
- High tolerance for shock and vibration
- Ultra-quiet low EMI operation
- Can be left permanently connected
- Spark free connection
- User selectable 2 or 3 stage charging profile
- Audible and visual indicators for output overload, low input voltage, low output voltage and over-temperature
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Short circuit protection
- Output over-voltage crowbar
- Inrush Current Limiting with solid state bypass
- Dry contact output fail relay
- Three year warranty (parts & labor)
The model BCD1000 Battery Charger charges either 12V, 24V or 48V batteries from a 110, 220 or 300VDC power source. Other battery voltages up to 72 volts are also available by special order.
The all-new Current Mode switching design offers increased power and reliability in a compact package. Extra input and output filtering reduce EMI to extremely low levels. Reliability features include an input fuse, thermal shutdown, current limiting, reverse battery hookup protection, output short circuit shutdown with automatic recovery and an equalize charge mode.
The output voltage is easily adjusted 1.0 volts above or below the standard output voltage to accommodate special charging requirements. Optional features include a Digital Volt/Ammeter, Remote Control Panel, and/or 19” Rackmounting. We are confident that you will get many years of reliable service from this DC Battery Charger.