Battery Chargers from Analytic Systems: Marine chargers, deep cycle chargers, and DC to DC chargers
DC Battery Chargers
Step-Up & Step-Down DC Source Chargers and Equalizers
These units provide up to 600 watts to charge a 12V or 24 V battery systems (1 or 2 banks) from a 12, 24, 32 or 36 volt source. The single-board design incorporates state-of-the-art switch mode technology for unmatched efficiency and ultra-quiet operation. Multiple stages of filtering reduce radiated or conducted noise to very low levels. All Series are capable of charging up to two independent banks of batteries.
High-Voltage Isolated DC Source Chargers
These isolated DC units charge 12, 24 or 48 volt batteries from a 72, 110, 220 or 300 VDC power source - and battery voltages up to 650 volts are also available by special order. Also:
• Current Mode Switching Design offers increased power and reliability in a compact package
• Extra input and output filtering reduces EMI to extremely low levels
• Reliability features include: an input fuse, thermal shutdown, current limiting, reverse battery hookup protection, output short circuit shutdown with automatic recovery, and an equalizing charging cycle.
• The output voltage is easily adjusted 0.5 volts above or below the standard output voltage to accommodate special charging requirements.
AC Battery Chargers
AC Input Battery Chargers
These units use the latest Current Mode PWM Controller IC Technology and represent the culmination of years of development effort. Features include:
• Precision output voltages control, output short circuit protection, 2 or 3 stages charging topology, visual and audible indicators for input under voltage and over-temperature.
• Extra filtering on the inputs and outputs reduce EMI to the lowest possible levels (reduces interference with other devices)
Our AC Chargers are available as two-stage or two and three-stage chargers capable of charging one or two banks of 12, 16, 24, 28, 32, 36, 48 or other voltage battery banks up to 48 volts, and are designed to quickly charge and condition batteries.
Learn more about our Battery Chargers by downloading the Analytic Systems product guide.