- Pure Sine Wave - 120 VAC / 60 Hz fully regulated output, exactly the same as household AC
- Ultra-quiet, low EMI design
- Extra heavy input filtering to eliminate interference with other equipment sharing the same batteries
- Crystal controlled for precise frequency ( 0.01 Hz)
- State-of-the-art MosFet technology and unique "Soft-Start" circuitry for reliable operation
- Short Circuit Protection
- Current Limiting
- Overload Protection
- Illuminated ON-OFF switch for positive indication of proper operation
- Built to the Q-Base Quality System Standard
- Over-temperature protection
- Low voltage warning and shutdown circuitry to protect the batteries
- Transformer type output to protect computers and other sensitive equipment from surges and spikes
- Over voltage and over temperature warning and shutdown circuitry to protect the inverter
- Thermostatically controlled fan
- One AC receptacles for easy connection of up to four devices (Various Mil Connectors Available as options)
- Isolated input for positive or negative ground operation
- Diagnostic LEDs and Audible Alarms
Most of the products manufactured by Analytic Systems can be adapted for military use (Commercial Off The Shelf).
We provide four different levels of ruggedization; most often, a product in military use will use the extra-wide temperature range components to allow operation to -55 degrees Celsius.
The printed circuit boards are also protected against condensation and are enhanced with vibration protection that meets or exceeds MIL-STD810F, Method 514-3 and Cat-1 Proc 1. C.O.T.S. products are designed to meet water tightness, and various levels of EMC radiated and conducted emissions MIL-STD 461E.
All C.O.T.S. products are manufactured in accordance with IPC-A-610.